Friday, February 7, 2014

D&D Blog Hop Day 7! First D&D Product I Ever Bought

First D&D Product that I Bought


This is a tough one.  It was either the World of Greyhawk boxed set or Oriental Adventures for 1st ed. AD&D.  I remember buying the Greyhawk set because I was curious as to what was inside it.  I thought it might be a boardgame/rpg hybrid.  I thought that the maps were way cool but was also disappointed that there were no dungeon modules inside.


I think that I am going to say Oriental Adventures was the first product that I bought.  I always borrowed my brother’s rulebooks and he had a ton of modules so I never really felt the need to buy my own stuff.  However when I saw that there were rules for ninja, I grabbed that sucker right off the shelf. I don't have the Greyhawk box anymore but I do still have my copy of Oriental Adventures.

My book!